We are privileged to serve your children, providing them with a wide array of programs to help create a strong and vibrant Jewish community on campus. Through our diverse and dynamic programming, we provide Jewish life on campus for hundreds of students.
We host large Shabbat and holiday celebrations each week. Hallmarks of our program include a warm family environment, intellectual stimulation, and delicious homemade food. Shabbat exemplifies our broader program philosophy: to deliver Jewish experiences that are both relevant and substantive to students, in an inclusive and welcoming space.
The programming that we offer would not be possible if not for the generosity of individuals like you. If you would like to help support the Rohr Center-Chabad House, please visit our secure online donation page. Please note: The Rohr Center for Jewish Life is recognized by the IRS as an independent non-profit organization. We are supported entirely by parents, alumni and friends. Thank you!
We value our relationship and partnership with parents, and would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming you to the Center when you’re around! Just drop us a line to let us know when you’re coming – whether you join us for Shabbat dinner on Friday or for coffee in middle of the week, we’ll leave the lights on for you.
Rabbi Eli and Blumie Gurevitz
Friends & Alumni
- Join us for Friday night Shabbat dinner. Meet the students and see for yourself what we’re about!
- Volunteer as a mentor at a networking event, panel discussion, or lecture series. Contact us for more info.
- Sponsor a Shabbat dinner for $500, or sponsor one of our programs that speaks to you.
- Give to our general fund to help keep our doors open to Jewish students at the Tri-Co for years to come.
- Join us for Alumni Weekend Shabbat! RSVP here.
- Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with news from the Tri-Co.
Sponsor a Shabbat
The Rohr Center for Jewish Life seeks to foster a sense of Jewish identity and belonging by engaging students in a warm and non-judgmental environment. We welcome all interested students (more and more each year!) to take part in classes, service opportunities, and festive meals without asking for sign-ups or requiring membership. We need your help to continue offering these vital services.
Please consider sponsoring a Shabbat Dinner, where students find family, warmth, and tradition for $900.
We value and require the support of caring people like you. On behalf of the students, we thank you for your generosity.